Self-Assessment

SELF-ASSESSMENT. 


So far, I feel like I am doing a great job in this class and also with my blogs. Whiles taking this class I want to improve on my writing and with the every week blog we write is really helpful. Researching for information's is the stressful part for me because I have to find accurate fact about the country or whatever I am writing on. But it is also somehow interesting because I learn a lot about different countries, their history, culture, cuisine and many more. I put a lot of effort in writing my blogs because at the end of the day, it will be scored so I have to put in a lot of work to get a good grade. I really do procrastinate a lot which I am not proud of it but at least I try my possible best to do all my assignment and submit it before the due date. For me to get a high grade, I need to put in more effort by checking my grammar, punctuations and also following the activity rubric. I feel very comfortable when my colleague or when any other person read my blog. I was very surprise when I saw my views so far on my blog. I also sometimes check others post to make corrections on my blog. I really cannot specify what we should learn in class but teaches us all the good things that will make us good writers or good bloggers. 
   

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Place You Will Love To Visit (Saint Barthelemy)

"About Me"